My name is Berenda Butler and organization is my passion. Ever since I can remember, any sight of clutter makes me want to organize. To me there is nothing with a more calming effect than well-arranged spaces.
I have been organizing homes, offices and documents for so many years that Organizing is not a chore to me but an exciting hobby where I get to display my creativity and bring that smile of satisfaction on faces.
As a former Real Estate Agent, I have helped homeowners prepare their homes for sale. In addition to staging homes, I assisted homeowners with packing and coordinating the move to their new locations.
I have also organized several yard sales and estate sales. Having lived in 5 different states from California to New York, I have acquired the knowledge and skills that Professional Organizers need to assist their clients in purging, decluttering, packing and unpacking, developing filing systems, organizing and arranging spaces for all of their precious items.
Most recently, as a former Legal Administrative Assistant for over 15 years, I have organized and managed documents and records both physically and electronically. In addition, I managed calendars and e-mail accounts, designed spreadsheets, prepared PowerPoint presentations and coordinated meetings. I am detail-oriented and I take pride in getting things done in a timely and efficient manner.
By combining my experience and skills acquired in previous professions, and as a wife, mother and homemaker, I discovered my niche -- helping others to declutter, organize, decorate and maintain orderly spaces.
Well-Arranged Spaces was born out of a need to help people organize their homes, their offices and their lives, transforming their space from chaos into calm. By setting up a well-organized system in your home or office I can help you find what you need, when you need it, and help you to better utilize your time so that you can enjoy your family and other leisure activities.
I will be considerate of your privacy and I will treat your possessions with tender care as if they were my own. I would love to help you transform that messy space into a well-arranged space in your home or office. Contact me for a free telephone consultation.
Code of Ethics I Stand By:
- Working Relationships
- I will serve my clients with integrity, competence, and objectivity, and will treat them with respect and courtesy.
- I will offer services in those areas in which I am qualified and will accurately represent those qualifications in both verbal and written communications.
- When unable or unqualified to fulfill requests for services, I will make every effort to recommend the services of other qualified organizers and/or other qualified professionals.
- I will advertise my services in an honest manner and will represent the organizing profession accurately.
- I will keep confidential all client information, both business and personal, including that which may be revealed by other organizers.
- I will use proprietary client information only with the client’s permission.
- I will keep client information confidential and not use it to benefit myself or my firm, or reveal this information to others.
- I will decide independently and communicate to my client in advance my fees and expenses, and will charge fees and expenses which I deem reasonable, legitimate, and commensurate with my experience, the services I deliver, and the responsibility I accept.
- I will make recommendations for products and services with my client’s best interests in mind.