Well Arranged Spaces was founded by Berenda Butler, with whom organization is passion.
As a former Real Estate Agent, she has prepared homes for sale by staging homes. And has assisted homeowners with packing and coordinating the move to their new locations. Combined with her extensive background in administration her skills create organized and functional environments.
Berenda organized several yard and estate sales. Being established in 5 states from California to New York, she acquired the knowledge and skills that Professional Organizers need to assist their clients in purging, decluttering, packing and unpacking, developing filing systems, organizing and arranging spaces for all of their precious items.
By combining experience and skills acquired in previous professions, and as a wife, mother and homemaker, she discovered her niche -- helping others to declutter, organize, decorate and maintain orderly spaces.
Well-Arranged Spaces was born out of a need to help people organize their homes, their offices and their lives, transforming their space from chaos into calm. By setting up a well-organized system in your home or office we can help you find what you need, when you need it, and help you to better utilize your time so that you can enjoy your family and other leisure activities.
Code of Ethics I Stand By:
- Working Relationships
- I will serve my clients with integrity, competence, and objectivity, and will treat them with respect and courtesy.
- I will offer services in those areas in which I am qualified and will accurately represent those qualifications in both verbal and written communications.
- When unable or unqualified to fulfill requests for services, I will make every effort to recommend the services of other qualified organizers and/or other qualified professionals.
- I will advertise my services in an honest manner and will represent the organizing profession accurately.
- I will keep confidential all client information, both business and personal, including that which may be revealed by other organizers.
- I will use proprietary client information only with the client’s permission.
- I will keep client information confidential and not use it to benefit myself or my firm, or reveal this information to others.
- I will decide independently and communicate to my client in advance my fees and expenses, and will charge fees and expenses which I deem reasonable, legitimate, and commensurate with my experience, the services I deliver, and the responsibility I accept.
- I will make recommendations for products and services with my client’s best interests in mind.